It seemed to go so fast! I had three weeks away from work on vacation, a bank holiday and boom, it was done!
I found a total of 164 Geocaches (120 in North Wales), bought a boat – a Piranha Inazone 230, had a birthday – happens the same time every bloody year, and loads of other stuff not worth mentioning.
I am back to a normal routine now, weight is still shedding (due to weigh in tomorrow), exercise plans (but not actual exercise) are coming along and work drags as much as usual.
Here’s the exercise plan and goals:
- Weight loss will continue.
- Join the gym at work.
- Do the Couch to 5k challenge. Over 9 weeks follow a set plan to run five kilometres. I starts with interval training – run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds – and ends with running 5k without walking.
- On the “rest day” for C25K head into the gym and do weight/rowing/cardio.
- Once I can run 5k, take part in a number of parkrun events.
- Work to bring the 5k time down under 30 minutes.
- Complete the bridge to 10k.
- Train for a half marathon.
- Run a half marathon.
- Run a marathon.
- Die happy.
I have no set timeline to complete this, it’s ongoing. I first (I think) need to go back to the doctor about a persistent cough. 8 weeks in, I am now concerned it’s not a viral chest infection, but is asthma. If it is, I will work round it.
I will write part 4 of the Writing Prompt, I started (Part 1 is here), I know where I want the story to go and am desperate to get it finished. Any constructive criticism is gratefully received.